Sears completes new bank facility
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/24/2004 12:00:00 AM
HOFFMAN ESTATES, ILL. —
Sears, Roebuck and Co.'s wholly owned finance subsidiary, Sears Roebuck Acceptance Corp. (SRAC), has successfully completed a new $2 billion syndicated bank facility.
The committed 3-year unsecured revolving credit facility will replace SRAC's current 364-day facility, which was scheduled to expire later this month. The new facility will be used to support SRAC's commercial paper program, as well as being available for general corporate purposes.
"We are very pleased to have received excellent participation from the financial community in this transaction," said Glenn Richter, Sears' executive vice president and chief financial officer.
"The facility was significantly oversubscribed, which allowed the company to increase the size of the facility by a third from an initial $1.5 billion target at launch. The strong sponsorship of this transaction demonstrates confidence in Sears' future and its solid financial condition."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...