United Feather & Down wins Consumers Digest honor
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/30/2008 12:45:00 PM
Des Plaines, Ill. – Several United Feather & Down products were awarded “Best Buy” status in the February issue of Consumers Digest, which bases the citations on products that deliver the most value for a given amount of money.
Products selected include UF&D’s MicroMax pillow, Supreme Goose down comforter, and Nature’s Preference pillow, designed for Select Comfort. Each was judged based on comfort, construction and quality, as well as price.
“We’re always working to provide the best sleep experience possible through the highest-quality fabrics, premium down and down-alternative fills and the latest innovations, and we’re honored to be recognized for our efforts,” said UF&D co-president Brandon Palmer.
Specific notes by Consumers Digest include the “pleasant squishiness” of the MicroMax pillow and that it “cradles the head and neck in a way that most polyester-filled pillows don’t.”
Nature’s Preference pillow by Select Comfort garnered praise for its specific construction for different types of sleepers. The Supreme Goose down comforter earned praise as “one of the most luxurious feeling comforters on the market” according to the magazine.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...