DirectBuy Taps Morris for Merchandising Post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/17/2005 12:00:00 AM
Merrillville, Ind. —
DirectBuy, Inc., formerly UCC TotalHome, has appointed Andrew Morris to the newly created position of international director of merchandising.
Morris brings over 20 years of experience to the DirectBuy merchandising team. He began his career as merchandise manager of Homemakers Furniture, a division of the John Smyth Company in Downers Grove, Ill. He later served as vice president of merchandising for Levitz Furniture in Boca Raton, Fla. Most recently, Morris was the merchandise manager for Coconut Creek, Fla.-based Carl's Furniture.
As International director of merchandising for DirectBuy, Morris will oversee the merchandising program for the entire network, which includes franchised locations across North America.
In addition, Morris will be responsible for sourcing merchandise from home furnishings companies around the world.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...