Industry Vet Launches Sople Group Marketing Firm
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/22/2010 12:00:00 AM
Tarzana, Calif. —
Longtime area rug industry player Alyson Angotti has opened Sople Group, a new marketing and design firm catering to home furnishings and floor coverings businesses.
Angotti was formerly the marketing director for now-defunct Hellenic Rug Imports Inc. in Brooklyn, N.Y., and Peerless Imported Rugs in Chicago. Earlier she worked as the area rug buyer for The Great Indoors.
The marketing team comes from agencies including Foote Cone & Belding, DDB Needham and BBDO.
Sople Group will address marketing and brand strategies; tapping social media and online marketing to boost clients’ B2B and B2C recognition; and elevating press exposure through press releases, case studies, white papers, information sheets, brochure and ad copy as well as web content.
The new company also offers website and graphic design services.
“Sople Group’s team of designers takes a client’s brand and creates artistic deliverables like catalogs, websites, packaging, e-blasts /newsletters and photo manipulation,” Angotti explained.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...