HSN adds two execs
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/2/2002 12:00:00 AM
ST. PETERSBURG, FL —
Television shopping network HSN last week named Steve Armstrong executive vp and general counsel, where he will oversee all aspects of HSN's domestic and international legal affairs. He will report to Mark Bozek, president and ceo.
Armstrong was most recently senior vp and general counsel of Agilera and before that vp and general counsel of Samsonite. He has also been a partner at the national law firms Baker & Hostetler and Paul, Hastings.
"I am pleased to welcome Steve to the HSN family," said Bozek. "His dedication to excellence and depth of legal expertise and experience will be key as HSN continues to build its various television, Internet and catalog businesses."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...