CHF unveils new lines, product categories
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — CHF has unveiled a number of launches for the New York Home Textiles Market with lines in juvenile and adult bedding, as well as new product categories in hardware and window.
In juvenile bedding, the company introduced Street Smart Teen, a bedding program inspired from activewear using polytec as its base fabric. The line offers teens a retro twist with such elements as tie dying, airbrushing, a light board effect and Art Nouveau.
In adult bedding, CHF has added Luxury Style, a program that features more value-added embellishments and fancier fabrics than Loft Style at a retail price point of $149.99 for a queen comforter set. The line will feature 250-thread-count cotton blend sheeting.
Peri Hardware will offer five types of decorative shelves for the first time, with window sconces in gold and crystal, filigree, leather, and leaf or lotus blossom designs. The will also add a new rod size (1.25 inch) and Roman shades in100 sizes and 14 colors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...