High Point Web Site Eases Market Planning
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/27/2006 12:00:00 AM
High Point, N.C. —
High Point, N.C. The International Home Furnishings Market Authority has upgraded its Market Planner tool on the www.highpointmarket.org Web site to assist buyers' navigation of showroom buildings and help them make the most of their time at the market.
“The online Market Planner feature was introduced last market and the subsequent feedback gave us the opportunity to fine-tune its functions and add to its value,” said Donna Gross, IHFMA Operations Coordinator.
“After logging on through the exhibitor listing page, there are now three ways for market visitors to select from over 2,300 exhibitors to build their plan – from the name, building, or a complete drop- down list of all exhibitors.” She added that the special events list becomes more voluminous in the weeks prior to Market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...