Northwest Company recruits former Biederlack head McCabe
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/19/2008 1:05:00 PM
Roslyn, N.Y. – Throw manufacturer The Northwest Company has named Peter McCabe vp business development, a new position.
McCabe was formerly president of Biederlack of America, another throw supplier that, like Northwest, has a major position in licensed products. He was with Biederlack for 24 years.
“We are very happy to have someone of Peter’s experience on our team; he understands the licensing industry and the needs of our expanding customer base,” said Northwest president and ceo Ross Auerbach, to whom McCabe will report.
Additionally, Northwest has named Dennis Conte its Southwest regional sales manager. Conte has more than 30 years experience in the field.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...