CB2 to open New York store
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/21/2007 12:58:00 PM
Northbrook, Ill. – CB2, the lifestyle retail concept of Crate & Barrel designed for a younger, more contemporary, hipper customer, will open its first store in New York at 451 Broadway, in lower Manhattan’s trendy Soho district.
The store is scheduled to open later this year and will occupy about 9,000 square feet on the street level, with the balance in the basement for warehousing.
The 18,000-square-foot site will have an entrance on Broadway as well as one on Mercer Street . It is on the same block as the Z Gallerie store that opened in New York last year.
The six-story building is owned by Warren Leshen, owner of closeout fabric specialty firm, Dukane Fabrics. Dukane previously occupied the store, and since moved to the third floor.
The store will be the first CB2 outside of its Chicagoland home base where it presently has two units. Parent Crate & Barrel operates two Manhattan stores; one nearby on Broadway at Houston, the other on Madison Avenue and 58th Street .
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...