Restoration promotes execs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2004 12:00:00 AM
CORTE MADERA, CALIF. —
Restoration Hardware Inc. has promoted Marta Benson and Jason Camp. The moves were announced during the retailer's fourth-quarter and year-end conference call.
Benson, formerly vice president of the Direct-to-Consumer division, has been promoted to senior vice president of merchandising and marketing. She is responsible for coordinating and driving business across all of the retailer's channels of distribution.
Camp has been appointed senior vice president of retail operations. He was formerly vice president of stores. In his new post, he is responsible for stores, store operations, real estate and retail development.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...