Sunbury Adds Bedding Collection
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/22/2009 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Responding to requests from its decorative bedding customers for fabrics designed specifically for that purpose, Sunbury has launched a major collection of wovens from jacquards to all-over coordinates.
The 340-sku collection is designed with a hand specifically for bedding with a lighter weight than upholstery fabrics. There are large scale designs as well as coordinates, all in a minimum of 10 colors, said Kathleen Remsa, jobber product designer.
The design themes run from interpretations of classics like toiles and paisleys to contemporary florals and laces. Specific to bedding producers’ needs, the fabrics are woven up the roll.
Prices are $6.95 to $16.95, with most under $12.95.
From preliminary showings at this month’s Showtime in High Point, N.C., “we had excellent response, the fabrics are priced and styled right,” said Rocco Simone, senior vp. “But we still have to learn all the details.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...