Peking Teams with Horner in Kitchen Textiles
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/15/2008 12:00:00 AM
San Francisco —
Peking Handicraft Inc. has inked a licensing partnership with artist Anna Maria Horner to produce a line of kitchen textiles.
Divvied into two collections, Cookbook and Sketchbook, the line comprises a broad assortment of full- and half-size aprons and guest towels. Patterns depict Horner's signature palette and whimsical florals accented with feminine trimmings and bold detailing.
Each piece is made of 100% cotton. The suggested retail prices range from $5.50 to $19.50.
Peking will launch the line in January at the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings market at AmericasMart.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...