HFPA Appoints Executive Director
Rand Replaces Jennings in Top Spot
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/7/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — The Home Fashion Products Association has appointed Elisabeth “Lisa” Rand to executive director. She replaces Carolynn Jennings.
In her newly appointed role, Rand will provide leadership and staff support to HFPA's board of directors and member companies. She will also work closely with HFPA's committees to strengthen organizational operations and activities. Rand will continue to remain active in the association management industry as a member of the New York Society of Association Executives' membership committee.
Rand is executive director of the Kellen Company, a services firm that manages professional and trade associations and other home fashion-related organizations, including the Window Covering Manufacturers Association and the International Interior Design Association's New York Chapter.
While at Kellen, Rand has been responsible for the management and oversight of a high-end restaurant association, the Distinguished Restaurants of North America.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...