Sphinx by Oriental Weavers Takes Lane Home Line Up a “Knot”
Hand-knotted Area Rugs Add to Lane Collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/27/2006 12:00:00 AM
Dalton, Ga. — —
Dalton, Ga. — Sphinx by Oriental Weavers will debut a new line of hand-knotted area rugs as part of its Lane Home collection, in April at the International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, N.C.
These rugs are constructed of 100% wool and are knotted by hand in India. They are set to retail for $499 for a 5-by-8 rug.
Sphinx by Oriental Weavers originally launched its Lane Home collection in April 2005 with eight machine-made designs woven of 100% polypropylene in Egypt. A 5-foot-3-inch by 7-foot-9-inch rug from this group retails for $299.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...