Jo-Ann Stores names Kerr cfo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/1/2006 1:28:00 PM
Hudson , Ohio -- Jo-Ann Stores has promoted James Kerr to executive vp and cfo.
Kerr, who joined the 800-unit fabric and craft retailer in 1998, was most recently vp, controller; he also served as chief accounting officer.
Prior to joining Jo-Ann, Kerr held various finance posts at The Limited, at the Revco drugstore chain, and at Arthur Anderson.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...