Nostalgia Home Gets Natural with Cotton Inc.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2008 12:00:00 AM
Jinan, China —
Nostalgia Home Fashions, a manufacturer and supplier of handcrafted quilts, bedspreads, comforters, table linens and coverlets, has been authorized to carry the Cotton Incorporated new "Natural" trademark on packaging of its 100% cotton products.
The mark is part of Cotton Inc.'s program highlighting the environmental advances growers have made over the past 25 years, part of its appeal to the growing consumer marketplace for eco-friendly goods.
"The consumer is voting for both cotton and sustainability at home — she should be able to find the products that help contribute to her way of life more quickly and easily," said Nostalgia president David Lueder.
The new Natural trademark is available for use on both branded and private-label products manufactured by Nostalgia, he said. Several of the existing programs Nostalgia has at retail under private labels will simply do a running change to add the logo to the packaging where appropriate.
"We expect to have goods in stores with the Natural logo this fall," said Lueder.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...