Home Based Creations adds showroom, product
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/12/2002 12:00:00 AM
Rock Hill, SC — Floor mat manufacturer Home Based Creations is expanding the breadth of its product offerings to include new categories, stretching its reach at retail with new partners and for the first time participating in the April New York Home Textiles market with its new 1,700-square-foot showroom, suite 318, at 295 Fifth Ave.
In April Home Based Creations will for the first time launch a new category outside floor mats - namely, kitchen textiles. Entirely imported from either Mexico, India or China - Reading said the division has not yet decided what country to source the line from yet — the new kitchen textiles line will include kitchen towels, dishcloths, oven mitts, potholders and aprons that directly coordinate with new and existing floor mat collections, Reading said. Price points have not been set but Reading said the line will cater to all levels of retail, from dollar stores and supermarkets to specialty stores.
Reading said that Home Based Creations will also introduce new collections of floor mats.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...