Royal Velvet robe will be part of BB&B breast cancer awareness drive
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/1/2009 12:54:00 PM
New York — Royal Velvet will introduce an ultra plush pink bathrobe this fall that will be featured in the breast cancer awareness campaign at Bed Bath & Beyond during the month of October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.Brand owner Iconix Brand Group has signed a licensing with
Microtex Corp. portion of sales of the pink robe will be contributed to the Susan G. Komen Foundation by Microtex.to create the collection in 10 colors. The robes will be distributed at select Bed Bath & Beyond stores and will retail for $39.99. A
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...