Anna's celebrates Florida openings
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2004 12:00:00 AM
After spending the day in its inaugural Florida stores, Anna's Linens celebrated with suppliers at an evening gathering in Boca Raton. Anna's opened seven stores earlier this month along the corridor that includes Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, with five more set to open later this year. On opening day, the 15,000-square-foot unit in the Lauderdale Lakes area of Broward County broke grand opening sales records for the 139-store chain.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...