-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Atlanta, GA (770) 644-6314
Four beds with 270- and 310-count, 100 percent Egyptian cotton sateen construction-Bali, Jinshi, Hydrangea and Lilacs-and two new colors for the Candlelights sheet program are new. Bali is a Middle Eastern-inspired motif arranged in bands, while Jinshi uses a unique mitered construction on the comforter face. Hydrangea is a floral pattern married with a traditional stripe, and Lilacs uses yarn-dyed jacquard woven patterns. Lemon Grass and Smoke are the new colors for Candlelights. Both are also 310-count, 100 percent Egyptian cotton sateen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...