Paradiso wins textiles gold
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/9/2004 12:00:00 AM
FORT LEE, N.J. — Cucina Paradiso won the Gourmet Golds award for textiles during the recent Gourmet Products Show held in San Francisco.
Cucina's winning product was a kitchen tapestry featuring the label design from an olive oil tin. The reproduction was silk-screened onto a 55/45 cotton/linen blend. In addition to kitchen tapestry's, the almost four-year-old company also designs and markets placemats, trays and coasters.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...