Anna's Fetes Vendors
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2008 12:00:00 AM
Las Vegas —
One of the highlights of the Anna's Linens conference is the retailer's recognition of suppliers at the dinner attended by some 500 Anna's managers, buyers and vendors.
This year brought a first-time award – for company partner – awarded to S. Lichtenberg and accepted by Herb Lichtenberg, Carl Goldstein and Michael Lichtenberg.
The bedding award was presented to Venus, with Kirit Patel, Shiv Shankaron and John Wallace accepting.
American Dawn won the bath award, with Adnan Rawjee and Dixon Rosas accepting.
Candy Zong accepted the window award for Canjoy.
TexStyle won the home décor award, with Ken Hedrick and Dan Cacella accepting.
Jardin/Sunbeam won the award for new vendor, with Jamie Willard, Herb Workman and Yolanda LeBlanc accepting.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...