Queer Eye Vegas to Flaunt World Market Center Products
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/31/2006 12:00:00 AM
Las Vegas — —
Las Vegas — New, Las-Vegas themed episodes of “Queer Eye” are taping now, and the World Market Center has opened its doors to the producers and talent so that some of the Center's showrooms can be featured on the series slated to begin on Bravo this summer.
Thom Filicia, known as the Design Doctor on “Queer Eye,” will help “the sloppiest straight guys on the Strip” remake their abodes in the show-and-tell way that has popularized the Emmy Award-winning show.
Products designed by tenants of the World Market Center will be selected for inclusion on the series by a “Queer Eye”-led jury.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...