Crayola Partners with Whisper Soft
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/16/2005 12:00:00 AM
Crayola has signed a licensing agreement with Whisper Soft Mills for a full line of children's bedding and coordinating décor to launch later this year.
In addition to comforters, sheets and decorative pillows, Whisper Soft will offer coordinating rugs, canopies, headboards, nightstands, shelves and more.
“Utilizing Crayola's array of extended products and creative applications will be an important aspect in developing unique and distinctive room décor,” added Susan Opalewski, vice president of design and marketing for Whisper Soft.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...