Minihan retires as CEO, still chairman
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/22/2004 12:00:00 AM
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — John Minihan has retired from the position of CEO of Louisville Bedding Company, although he remains chairman of the board and a member of the board's governing committees.
Minihan joined the company in 1972 as a sales manager and by 1981 assumed the position of president. He was named CEO in 1984 and chairman in 1998.
During his 23 years at the helm, Minihan guided Louisville Bedding from sales of $50 million to $185 million. He stepped down from his position as president in March 2002, a role subsequently filled by Lewis Rudy.
The board has not yet named a new CEO.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...