India Ink Recruits Three
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/30/2006 12:00:00 AM
Los Angeles — —
Los Angeles — As part of the expansion of its product mix and channels of distribution, India Ink has named three executives to new positions in sales and marketing.
Belinda Hamilton has joined the company as director of sales and marketing for department stores and key accounts. Hamilton formerly was with W-C Designs, where she was director, worldwide sales.
Gretchen Sapin has joined the company as director, soft home and project management. She formerly was vp sales for 100% Pure Custom Comfort.
Jon Sherman, formerly vp sales and marketing at TR Industries, has joined the company as national sales manager for the home improvement retail channel.
He will focus on sales of bath hardware and window hardware to that retail channel.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...