Trend lab to produce NASCAR infant line
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/24/2009 8:47:00 AM
The line will launch at retail next summer beginning with crib bedding and nursery décor. Additional products including bodysuits and bibs, diaper bags and a broader assortment of bedding and décor will be available in late 2010.
The moderately priced line will combine Nascar themes with the contemporary designs from Trend Lab.
“This agreement aligns well with our overall focus on the young fans of our sport,” said Blake Davidson, managing director of licensed products for Nascar. The brand “is reaching out to youth markets in various ways to engage them about our sport and products such as these support that initiative,” he added.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...