Neuburger Partnering With Cranston
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/21/2005 12:00:00 AM
San Rafael, Calif. —
Karen Neuburger/KN Ltd. plans to partner with Cranston, through its Quilting Treasures brand, to introduce a collection of Karen Neuburger fabrics.
The collection of cotton prints — including 10 designs in multiple colorways — will be launched in October 2005 at the International Quilt Festival in Houston.
The designs, which will be sold exclusively at independent fabric shops, will be available for consumer purchase in January 2006.
Quilting Treasures by Cranston's collection of Karen Neuburger fabrics will be available at specialty independent fabric and quilt stores across the United States and in 21 countries around the world.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...