Bon-Ton Director Exits Board for State Office
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2007 12:00:00 AM
York, Pa. — Thomas Wolf has resigned from the board of directors of The Bon-Ton Stores as of Friday, Feb. 9, the company said. Wolf, who has been president of Wolf Organization Inc., a building materials manufacturer and distributor, since 1985, has been named by Pennsylvania governor Edward Rendell to be Secretary of Revenue.
He had served on the board of the 282-store retailer since 1998.
Bon-Ton chairman of the board Tim Grumbacher said, "We are fortunate to have had Tom as a member of our board of directors and are grateful for the valued perspective he brought to the board. The board and I want to extend our sincere best wishes in his new endeavor."
We would love your feedback!
- May 20, 2013
- Jan 15, 2013
- Dec 26, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...