Ann Gish readies its first store
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/27/2002 2:00:00 PM
Newbury Park, CA — Ann Gish, the luxury supplier of bedding, throws and pillows, will open its first store on Oct. 4 at The Village of Merrick Park, a new luxury shopping center in Coral Gables, FL.
The store, spanning 2,200 square feet, is in "a great location" on the third floor, said founder Ann Gish. Placed in a corner and across from the elevator, the store is one of 14 on that level, all of which will sell home furnishings, she said. The anchor stores are Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom.
Gish had not thought about opening a store, but the mall's management company approached her with a great offer to be the bedding resource on that floor. "I'm able to try this out without a lot of risk," she told HTT.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...