Williamsburg to launch “Story & Style” collection in the New Year
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/21/2009 12:08:00 PM
Williamsburg, Va. – Williamsburg is gearing up for the launch of its 2010 collections, which will debut in January at the Atlanta AmericasMart during the Gift, Home Furnishings and Area Rug markets.
Under the banner “Williamsburg: Story and Style,” several of the 18th Century brand’s licensees – including Capel Rugs, C&F Enterprises, Andrea by Sadek, Reed & Barton, Capel Rugs, and Byers’ Choice -- will present new products. The markets span from Jan. 6 to 13.
Capel Rugs is expanding its Williamsburg collection of indoor and outdoor rugs with the introduction of Abby’s Garden, Garden Maze, Kimono flower, and Chelsea -- all of which were inspired by antique textiles in the Colonial Williamsburg collections.
C&F Enterprises is bringing the 12 days of Christmas to new appliquéd, embroidered, and needlepoint pieces with rich colors and special details in each piece. In addition, the company is introducing the new green-and-white floral Devon Toile collection for bedding and table linens. It draws its inspiration from an 18th-century copperplate printed fabric in the collections of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
Michaelian Home is building its line of botanical needlepoint pillows with bold, oversized tulip and agapanthus designs. And a colorful pair of salt-water fish pillows and a Santa pillow and rug round out the introductions for spring and holiday.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...