Hanover board shifts
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/19/2003 12:00:00 AM
Edgewater, NJ — Hanover Direct is reconstituting its board of directors following the approval of a recapitalization agreement making Chelsey Direct, LLC its controlling shareholder.
The company's Transactions Committee approved the agreement. It will also require the approval of Hanover's major lender, Congress Financial Corp., as well as the American Stock Exchange.
Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, Ken Krushel and Pen James have resigned from the board. Stuart Feldman, a principal of Chelsey Capital, LLC, a private hedge fund, and William Wachtel, a managing partner of Wachtel & Masyr, have joined the board. Donald Hecht will also be appointed to the board. Hecht has managed Hecht & Company, an accounting firm, since 1966.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...