828 International debuts indoor-outdoor collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/28/2006 1:30:00 PM
Greenville, S.C. -- 828 International is adding an indoor-outdoor collection to its offerings and is also building its main line with a new collection.
Both are set to debut during the New York Home Textiles market, which runs from March 31 through April 6, and again thereafter during the International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, N.C.
The indoor-outdoor Terrace collection comprises power-loomed rugs made of 100% polypropylene. They are made using a structured weaving technique that makes for a multi-dimensional texture.
The new Latitude collection features rows upon rows of subtle stripes. The linear pattern is offered in eight colorations, and each rug is hand-loomed of 100% wool.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...