Hunter Douglas Window promotes Sharpe, Hunt
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/19/2001 12:00:00 AM
UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ -Hunter Douglas Window Fashions announced the appointment of George Sharpe to the newly established role of vp, new concept development, and the promotion of Beth Hunt to vp, of the new products business unit.
Sharpe will be directly responsible for the effort to identify new product opportunities for Hunter Douglas' North American operations. He was most recently vp of the new products business unit and has previously held the positions of director of market research, director of the brand group, and vp of new product business development.
"As vice president of the new products business unit for the past five years, George has built the unit into a world-class model of product and business development talent that is capable of launching new products on a simultaneous and recurring basis," said Richard Pellett, vp/general manager, Hunter Douglas Window Fashions Division. "I am confident that he will bring the same leadership and vision to finding new opportunities for the product development teams to work on and bring to market."
Hunt, in her new role, will take charge of the development and implementation of new products for Hunter Douglas North America. She was most recently the vp, operations for the Hunter Douglas manufacturing group. She joined Hunter Douglas in May '99 as vp, business development and formerly worked for Burlington Industries/Precision Fabrics Group in Greensboro, NC.
"Beth's years of experience and considerable talent will undoubtedly lead the new products business unit in valuable new directions," said Pellett.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...