Sphinx To Debut Collections In Atlanta
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/13/2004 12:00:00 AM
Dalton, Ga.— —
Dalton, Ga.— Sphinx by Oriental Weavers will show two new machine-made collections and new looks in the Andy Warhol Home and Serenity collections at the Atlanta Rug Market in January.
Sphinx's Lava Collection features contemporary flair such as sharp geometrics and flowing lines with bold reds and orange tones accented by rich browns. This new line from Sphinx is machine-made in Egypt of 100 percent wool and hand-carved in the finishing process with sizes ranging from a standard runner to a 10-by-13 foot, including 6- and 8-foot rounds. The 63-by-93-inch will retail for $399.
The Sierra Collection pairs cool-water blues with earthy browns in styles ranging from casual contemporaries to transitionals, Sierra looks to reflect the latest color and style trends on the runways and in the home.
Machine-made in Egypt of 100 percent wool, and detailed hand-carving, the line will initially be offered in a standard runner up to a large 10-by-13 foot including 6- and 8-foot rounds. A 63-by-93-inch will retail for $399.
In addition, Sphinx is extending two of its collections. Andy Warhol Home, introduced last January in Atlanta, will now include six additional machine-made designs inspired by the artist's portfolio from themed to contemporary rugs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...