Eddie Bauer names H&M exec president/ceo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/12/2002 3:09:00 PM
Downers Grove, IL — The Spiegel Group has hired former H&M ceo Fabian Mansson as president and ceo of its Eddie Bauer division. He will report to Martin Zaepfel, vice chairman, president and ceo of The Spiegel Group.
Mansson served at H&M from 1991 to 2000 in a variety of positions, including group merchandising manager and division manager before becoming ceo. Most recently he was executive vp with Spray Ventures, a Swedish venture capital company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...