Pendleton caters to long-haul truckers’ tender tushies
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/22/2006 1:33:00 PM
Portland , Oregon -- Pendleton Woolen Mills has created a limited edition look for Kenworth long-haul truck sleeping compartments.
Pendleton, a veteran producer of Native American looks in blankets and classic looks in apparel, has joined forces with Kenworth Truck Company, a manufacturer of heavy and medium-duty trucks, to produce a W900 Pendleton Limited Edition interior for 72-inch and 86-inch Aerocab sleepers.
The limited edition interior includes a distinctive Pendleton wool fabric pattern on the sleeper's upper wall, and leather driver and passenger seats feature Pendleton-designed headrest embroidery and foldable armrests. Also included are leather-accented door pads with embroidery, and a two-tone leather-wrapped steering wheel. Wood grain trim throughout complements the leather and embroidery.
Owners will receive a custom Pendleton travel bag and wool jacquard blanket that shares the design touches found in the sleeper.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...