Warner Bros. adds Connor as senior vp
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/16/2002 2:28:00 PM
Burbank, CA — Warner Bros. Consumer Products has appointed Patrick Connor as senior vp, retail business development.
In his new position, Connor will report to Karen McTier, executive vp, domestic licensing for Warner Bros. Consumer Products. He will be responsible for managing relationships with key retailers to include development and communication of retail promotions.
He is also responsible for assisting licensees' efforts to build permanent and promotional retail exposure for Warner Bros. licensed products.
Prior to joining Warner Bros. Consumer Products, Connor spent the last six years in Warner Home Video as vp, rental/sell-thru sales. Prior to that, he held the position of vp, retail direct, where he managed all functions in the supply chain for mass market retailers, including Wal-Mart, Kmart and Target.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...