Vegas sticking to its dates
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/3/2006 12:28:00 PM
Las Vegas – Despite rumors last week that Vegas Market was rethinking its schedule for 2007, the World Market Center has said its dates stand firm.
The winter market is set for Jan. 29 to Feb. 2, and the summer show will be July 30 to Aug. 3.
In January, temporary exhibits will be housed in the Cashman Center, a 200,000-square-foot venue near downtown. If demand warrants, another 200,000 square feet of space could be added in tents similar to those of the Pavilions, the temporary exhibits at the WMC site.
Concerns that the temporary exhibits locations used during the first three Vegas shows would be booked up in January prompted the speculation about date changes.
The January show will feature the grand opening of the WMC’s Building B, which will house nearly 300 exhibitors in permanent showrooms.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...