Levolor-Kirsch to close PA plant
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/21/2002 12:00:00 AM
High Point, NC — Levolor-Kirsch Window Fashions, a division of Newell Rubbermaid, Inc., announced that it will close one of its plants by mid-April, eliminating approximately 150 jobs.
According to published reports, Levolor-Kirsch's Shamokin Township plant in Shamokin, PA, is scheduled to close "as part of its ongoing manufacturing consolidation." The plant manufactures window blinds.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...