Commonwealth Expands Thermalogic Curtain Line
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/8/2009 12:00:00 AM
Window treatment supplier Commonwealth Home Fashions heads to the New York Home Fashions Market with an expanded line of its trademarked, energy-efficient Thermalogic curtains — including its first set designed for kids' rooms.
Barry Goodman, vp national accounts, said the insulated line, launched in early 2008, has become a best-seller.
Commonwealth has built up the line to 18 different fashion styles, "so that consumers can now find a Thermalogic style to suit every room in the house, and a wide range of decorating tastes," Goodman said.
The Commonwealth showroom, in suite 1507 of the 261 Fifth Ave. building, will display Thermalogic in a range of motifs including additional grommet styles, which have proven especially popular.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 23, 2009
- Mar 17, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...