Bardwil taps Salway for kitchen post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/6/2005 12:18:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Bardwil Linens has named Stephanie Salway to the newly created position of design director of kitchen textiles.
She oversees the design and product development of all kitchen products and reports to Julie Chisholm-Polich, vice president of design.
Prior to joining Bardwil, Salway was vice president of design at Town & Country Living, where she spent the past nine years.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...