DWI Holdings rolls out new sheets, coverlets and duvets
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/14/2005 11:11:00 AM
NEW YORK -- DWI Holdings is rolling out its new Royal Twill Check and Royal Twill Dot sheeting in 510-count twill, a new Verona Egyptian cotton matelasse coverlet in an all-over small diamond motif, and Greek Key microsuede coverlets, shams and decorative pillows that reverse to cotton in six mid-tone colors.
Six new bedding ensembles are also being featured at the New York Home Textiles Market: Ombre Plaid, Coco Diamond, La Boheme, Hollywood , Shadow Leaves and Dot, as well as a new illusion colorway in Julienne, which features a tonal floral vine motif.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...