Woodworkers & Weavers Links with Heartwood Creek
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/30/2005 12:00:00 AM
Hendersonville, N.C. —
Manual Woodworkers & Weavers has signed a licensing agreement for the Heartwood Creek collection of artwork by portraitist, sculptor and folk artist Jim Shore.
Manual Woodworkers will interpret Heartland designs in a variety of tapestry products, including throws, decorative pillows, wall decor, runners and placemats. The line will be directed at the gift market, where Shore's work is already available in tabletop, keepsakes, frames and ornaments produced under license by Enesco.
The textiles collection will launch this July at the summer round of gift shows in Atlanta, Las Vegas, Dallas, Chicago and Los Angeles.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 26, 2013
- Sep 21, 2011
- Sep 13, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...