PEZ Candy Fabric Offered
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/28/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Decorative and craft fabric maker A.E. Nathan has entered into a licensing agreement with PEZ Candy to produce over-the-counter fabric emblazoned with the PEZ logo, images of vintage candy dispensers and related nostalgic art.
"PEZ Candy is unlike any of the other typical cartoon character licenses that A.E. Nathan has run," said Nathan owner Scott Fortunoff, a fourth-generation member of the founding family. "The PEZ line will help A.E. Nathan reach out to an audience that we rarely tap. That audience includes adult and older generations that can appreciate the nostalgia of PEZ."
The license was brokered by Bradford Licensing Associates (Montclair, N.J.)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...