Ghitis to be home pres. for DuPont
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/27/2000 12:00:00 AM
WILMINGTON, DE -Bill Ghitis has been named president, home and industrial textiles for DuPont's Apparel & Textiles Sciences unit, which begins operation in January.
The unit was formed by merging the apparel, home textiles and related businesses of Lycra spandex, nylon textiler, nylon industrial specialties and Dacron branded specialties and fiberfill.
Ghitis had been new business director for DuPont's non-woven business.
Carol Gee, formerly apparel brand manager, has been named global director, brands. They report to Steve McCracken, president of the new unit.
The leadership team for home and industrial textiles will be announced shortly.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...