Hunnicutt sales director at Vipac
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/10/2003 2:17:00 PM
Edison, NJ — Stan Hunnicutt has been named director of sales at Vipac Inc., the supplier of vinyl packaging. He'll be based at the company's Greenville, SC, offices and will handle new business development as well as day-to-day sales and account management.
Hunnicutt was at Springs for the last 10 years and previously worked with Cannon Mills and J.P. Stevens during his 25 years in the industry.
"Bringing Stan Hunnicutt and his broad experience to Vipac undoubtedly will be a real asset to the company, because he is well versed in so many areas of the home fashions business," said Morris Abraham, president of Vipac.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...