Lowe's promotes Hull to executive vp, cfo
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/7/2004 12:00:00 AM
MOORESVILLE, N.C. —
Lowe's Companies, Inc. has promoted Robert Hull Jr. to executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Hull has served as senior vice president and chief financial officer since March 2003. He will continue to be responsible for accounting, credit, risk management, tax, treasury, investor relations, financial planning, administration and loss prevention.
"Bob continues to do an outstanding job as Lowe's chief financial officer and has certainly earned this promotion," said Robert Tillman, chairman and CEO.
"He is a key member of our senior management team and will play an important role as our company continues to grow."
Hull joined Lowe's in 1999 and has more than 18 years of retail and financial management experience. He holds bachelor's degrees in accounting and business administration from the University of North Carolina-Charlotte and is a certified public accountant.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...