Briggs Departs Dan River
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/7/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Dan River Home has bid farewell to president Herb Briggs, who is leaving to join an investment firm, while interim management of Dan River will be under the continued guidance of Kevin Jareck, svp sales and marketing, and Bruce Nichol, svp product development and design.
Michael Flatow continues as ceo of Dan River.
Briggs resigned his post effective March 28. He will become a managing partner with Hunt Private Equity Group, an affiliate of the Dallas-based investment empire of oil baron Ray L. Hunt.
At Hunt, Briggs will serve as ceo of Ginsey Industries, manufacturer and marketer of housewares, bath and juvenile products; as a director of Universal Companies, a distributor of spa products, supplies and equipment; and as a member of the HuntPEG acquisition team that targets high-growth enterprises in the consumables industries.
Dan River is the main U.S. home textiles division of India-based GHCL Ltd.; the other U.S. units are HW Baker and Best Textiles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...