Kravet reworks Laura Ashley
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/2/2004 12:18:00 PM
BETHPAGE , N.Y. — Kravet Fabrics has reorganized the Laura Ashley licensed decorative fabric program that had been under the aegis of Meri Stevens.
Stevens, a veteran decorative fabric design and marketing consultant, has headed the program since its inception. She has retired, said Cary Kravet, company president.
Burt Kaplan, president of the company’s Portfolio division, will be in charge of the converted fabrics segment of the Laura Ashley collection, while a team of Kravet design and product specialists will work on the cut order part of the collection.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...